Women’s Philanthropy Circle
The Women’s Philanthropy Circle creates resources and raises funds to diminish barriers to higher education for MCCCD women students. In doing so, the WPC will cultivate women as philanthropists.
- We will cultivate women as philanthropists who support the education and professional development of women and girls in Maricopa County.
- We will increase the participation of other women by serving as models through our own well-informed giving designed to effect substantial change.
- We will seek to understand the barriers to higher education for women and leverage our combined resources to minimize them.
- We will empower students and other recipients of our philanthropy to join our work in ways that are accessible and meaningful to them.
- We will enhance our members’ lives by involving them in activities, connecting them to those they support, acknowledging their leadership and celebrating our combined impact.