Christina Schultz, Chief Executive Officer of the Maricopa Community Colleges Foundation, has announced that the 2017 Heroes of Education event will take place on Wednesday, April 26, 2017, at the Sheraton Grand in Downtown Phoenix. This annual event will focus on student success and incorporate new features including a live auction. Since its inception in 2006, the Heroes of Education event has raised over $1.5 million in scholarship funds to support Maricopa Community College students. Watch for more events details which will be released in the coming months.
- Sons Establish Scholarship Fund Honoring Parents Love of Arts
- Maricopa Community Colleges Foundation Honors Steven G. Seleznow At 14th Annual Heroes of Education Event 10 College Heroes Also Recognized
- Foundation Program Allows Students to Focus on Education, Not Their Next Meal
- Foundation Supports Programs Allowing Students to Thrive Meet Abby – Hope Scholarship Recipient
- Maricopa Community Colleges Foundation Announces Steven Seleznow to be honored at 14th Annual Heroes of Education Event