The Dreamer Promise Pathway program is a unique opportunity for undocumented students to enroll in any of the Maricopa Community Colleges with tuition and fees funded for up to two years along with an annual stipend for basic needs and academic support including books, fees, transportation, food and childcare. In addition, The program will provide students with wraparound support services designed to improve persistence and completion of a certificate or degree including academic advisement, college success counseling, career advising, and/or mentorships. Students will also be connected with community resources through Aliento.
- Be a current Phoenix resident
- Be a Dreamer, DACA or undocumented student
- Be enrolled at a Maricopa Community College enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours
- Be enrolled in programs leading to a CCL, 2-year or 4-year degree
- Maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA
- Be a graduate from a public or private high school, home school or online school or obtained a state accredited GED