Support our Students
By supporting the Maricopa Community Colleges Foundation, you make it possible for many in our community to have access to a high quality education, innovative programs and new technologies. There are a number of ways you can contribute.
Fund a Scholarship
There are many ways to fund a scholarship or student program of your choice. These include one-time contributions or a recurring gift.
We offer two types of scholarship funds:
Endowed Funds: These are permanent and make awards in perpetuity through investment earnings. The minimum amount required to establish an endowed scholarship or program fund is $10,000.
Restricted Funds: These funds are invested and usually expended within a period of 3 years or less. The minimum amount required to establish a restricted scholarship fund is $3,000 for internal and $5,000 for external funds.
For more information, call 480.731.8400 or send us an email.
Employee Giving Program
The Employee Giving Program is a rewarding opportunity for employees from across the Maricopa Community Colleges District who wish to give back to our students financially in the form of scholarships, program support, technologies, emergency funding and more. Sign up here, to make a charitable tax deductible gift as a one time donation or to set-up a payroll deduction.
Call 480.731.8400 or email us for more information about matching gifts.
By including the The Maricopa Community Colleges Foundation in your will or estate plans, you can enjoy tax benefits and provide educational access and opportunity for generations to come. Click here to learn more about planned giving.
Call 480.731.8400 or email us for more information about planned giving.
- Paid up insurance policies
- Real Estate
- Stocks and Bonds
- Tangible personal property
Call 480.731.8400 or email us for more information about donating real property.
Third Party Loyalty Programs
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support the Maricopa Community Colleges Foundation every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price!
Fry’s Community Rewards Program makes supporting the Foundation easy based on the shopping you do every day. Simply visit www.frysfood.com, log into your Fry’s account and search for the Maricopa Community College District Foundation either by name or LV566 and click ENROLL. New users will need to create an account which requires some basic information, a valid email address and a rewards card. Learn more.
Donor Bill of Rights
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers
- American Association of Fund Raising Counsel (AAFRC)
- Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP)
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)
- National Society of Fund Raising Executives (NSFRE)
- Independent Sector
- National Catholic Development Conference (NCDC)
- National Committee on Planned Giving (NCPG)
- National Council for Resource Development (NCRD)
- United Way of America